Top Ten Things To Say About A Christmas Gift You Don't Like

Top Ten Things To Say About A Christmas Gift You Dont Like
Top Ten Things To Say About A Christmas Gift You Don't Like::-

10. Hey! There's a gift!

9. Well,well,well...

8. Boy, if I had not recently shot up 4 sizes that would've fit.

7. This is perfect for wearing around the basement.

6. Gosh. I hope this never catches fire! It is fire season though. There are lots of unexplained fires.

5. If the dog buries it, I'll be furious!

4. I love it--but I fear the jealousy it will inspire.

3. Sadly, tomorrow I enter the Federal Witness Protection Program.

2. To think--I got this the year I vowed to give all my gifts to charity.

1. I really don't deserve this.

Tags::- christmas greetings, warm christmas wishes, christmas and new year greetings, christmas greeting message, christmas message, christmas greetings messages, merry christmas greetings messages, christmas quotes, christmas ideas, christmas gifts

Add Your Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment