hindi rakhi sms, rakhi sms collection, funny rakhi sms, rakhi greetings, rakhi shayaris

Rakhi is tied by sisters to brother on the event of Rakhsha Bandhan (Rakhi) which is celebrated in India every year. The Rakhi sms collection includes free rakhi messsages, funny rakhi sms , rakhi bandhan sms, rakhi messages, raksha bandhan messages, raksha bandhan sms , rakhi sms greetings for both bhaiyas and behnas, (brothers and sisters) cute and funny rakhi sms, rakhi sms for bhai / brothers / boys (ones you don't like),2010 rakhi sms, rakhi sms for behan / sisters / girls and more humorous as well as decent rakhi sms messages collections

I wish u "HAPPY RAKHI" and
I pray to God for ur prosperous life.
May you find all the delights of life,
may ur all dreams come true.
My best wishes will always be with you
and I wish that u'll always shower your blessings on me.
Sisters is probably the most competitive
relationship within the family,
but once sisters are grown,
it becomes the strongest relationship

Scroll dwn
if u Hate me
i dont beliv
u're scrollin
I Hate u 2
Hate u
hate u
STILL
SCROLLING?
.
.
.
But after
our fights
I LOVE U
HAPPY
RAKSHA
BANDHAN

Rakhi is just an excuse
for me to express myself:
You mean the world to me.
Happy Raksha Bandhan to
my sweet sister.

The warmth of Ur love is
all I need during cold times.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Didi.

Send Free SMS

Tags- hindi rakhi sms, rakhi sms collections, funny rakhi sms, rakhi greetings, rakhi shayaris

No comments:

Post a Comment