Hug Day SMS, Happy Hug Day Messages, Hug Day Greetings Cards with Love

Hug Day SMS, Happy Hug Day Messages, Hug Day Greetings Cards with Love
12 February 2011 – the day of hug. Yes the day of 12 Feb is always celebrated as Hug Day. On this day give a big hug to your loved ones. (Jadu Ki Jappi) well people are searching for hug day sms, hug day messages, hug day greetings, hug day crads, hug day scraps, hug day sms in hindi, hug day wallpapers, hug day pictures, hug day images

• Hug Day is not how long u've been together; not how much u've given or receive; Not how many times u've helped each other – It's how u value each other

• Tears can sometimes be more special than smiles..... For smiles can be given to any one but tears are only shed for people we Hug Day.

• We've known each other,
For a long long time,
But I never really noticed,
All the magic in your eyes,
I've been around you,
A thousand times before,
And you've always been a friend to me,
But now I'm wanting more

• I luv u not only for what u r, but for what I am when I'm with u. I luv u not only for what u have made of urself, but for what u r making of me. I luv u for the part of me that u bring out.

• Tonight I ask the stars above,
How I'll ever win your Hug Day,
What do I do,
What do I say,
To turn your angel eyes my way?

• I searched through books & leafed through cards; For words that wud convey, what I had in my heart, but when I sat down to write, all I can write was....I Luv U

• What the heart gives away is never gone, but kept in the hearts of others, from dusk to dawn. Hug Day you from the core of my heart. Be my Valentine.

• U'll always be mine 4 now & 4ever. U'll always be mine 4 u r my treasure. U'll always be mine please tell me its true. Please be mine 4ever. I'll always luv u

• If Roses were Black and violets were brown, my Hug Day for you would never be found but roses r red and violets are blue, all I want to say is I LUV U!

• Luv is like a cloud... luv is like a dream... luv is 1 word and everything in between... luv is a fairytale come true... Coz I found luv when I found U

• I may b innocent to know what luv is, I may not show it to u. I may not luv u the way it should b, but I'm always willing to luv u the way I understand it.

• The way u look into my eyes, it scares me,
The way u say I Luv U, it scares me,
The way u know just what to say, it scares me,
The ways u scare me I luv it.

• Luv is born with the pleasure of luking at each other, it is fed with the necessity of seeing each other, it is concluded with the impossibility of separation!

• When you Hug Day someone, it's nothing. When someone Hug Days you, it's somthing. When u luv someone & they luv you back, it's everything.

• In life luv is neither planned nor does it happen 4 a reason but when the luv is real it becomes your plan 4 life n reason 4 living.

• A kiss is just a kiss till u find the 1 u luv. A hug is just a hug till u find the 1 u're always thinkin of. A dream is just a dream till it comes true. Luv was just a word till I heard it from u.

• Luv not one, Luv not two Luv d one who luvs u true,
Luv not three, Luv not four Luv d one who luvs u more,
Luv not five, Luv not six Luv d one who really sticks,
Luv not seven, Luv not eight Luv d one who really waits.

• At 18 a lady is like a football, 22 men behind her,
at 28 a basketball, 10 men behind her,
at 38 a golf ball, 1 man behind her,
at 48 a TT ball, 1 man pushing her to the other.

• I Hug Day you more today than I did yesterday, but not as much as I will tomorow.

• Ishq da jisnu khwaab aa janda ae,
Waqt samjho khraab aa janda ae,
Mehboob aave ya na aave,
Par Taare ginan da hisaab aa janda ae!

Tags: hug day sms, hug day messages, hug day greetings, hug day crads, hug day scraps, hug day sms in hindi, hug day wallpapers, hug day pictures, hug day images

No comments:

Post a Comment