teacher's day poems


Best Teacher Poem

Wonderful Teacher


With a special gift for learning
And with a heart that deeply cares,
You add a lot of love
To everything you share,
And even though
You mean a lot,
You'll never know how much,
For you helped
To change the world
Through every life you touched.
You sparked the creativity
In the students whom you taught,
And helped them strive for goals
That could not be bought,
You are such a special teacher
That no words can truly tell
However much you're valued
For the work you do so well.
- Author Unknown


Oh teacher, Oh teacher!


My test isn't signed
Because somehow
My parents went blind
Now, don't say it's my fault,
They left their hands in the bank vault.


Oh teacher, Oh teacher
Do you know why
I was born without wings
And so cannot fly
Thus I am late
Didn't have breakfast,
So if you don't mind,
Pass me a plate.


Oh teacher, Oh teacher!
I've failed again
Please don't scold me,
Now you'll see why,
I was thinking about
Having an eagle's brain.
- Sharmila Saheed


=================


Birthday Poem For Teacher

Happy Birthday Teacher Poetry


Make A Wish On Birthday


Make a wish and give it wings
Dreams of bright and beautiful things


Dance through all the fun filled hours
Don't forget to smell the flowers


Share some love and birthday cake
All life joys are yours to take


And when evening comes to view
Thanks your lucky stars you're you
Happy Birthday
- Author Unknown


A Brand New Day Is Dawning


A brand new day is dawning
And as it gets its start,
I want you know I am thinking
Of you with warmth in my heart.


I hope your birthday is special
No one deserves it more than you!
You are such a kindhearted person,
It shows in everything that you do.


So, have a perfect morning
And an even lovelier day...
May happiness surround you
Always... not just for today!
- Author Unknown
===================
Funny Poems For A Teacher

English Lecture Coma


I think I know
What it feels like to slip into a coma.
I am sitting,
My teacher is rambling,
And my senses are going.
Slowly,
I slip
Into
Darkness...
- James Grengs


Bored To Death


I am in class taking anatomy & physiology lecture
Oh! I am so tired I can not even stare at the teacher
He is so talkative & talks too much, as he has a PHD in literature
I can not even take a note, I do not care
I can not wait to see him walk out through the door.
Monday is always boring
But, not as boring as that old slim teacher, who moves like a string
I can't take it anymore shall ask permission
- Leila Light


Where do all the teachers go?


Where do all the teachers go
When its four o’clock?
Do they live in houses
And do they wash their socks?


Do they wear pajamas?
And do they watch TV?
And do they pick their noses
The same as you and me?


Do they live with other people
Have they mums and dads?
And were they ever children
And were they ever bad?


Did they ever, never spell right
Did they ever make mistakes?
Were they punished in the corner
If they pinched the chocolate flakes?


Did they ever lose their hymn books
Did they ever leave their greens?
Did they ever scribble on the desktop
Did they wear old dirty jeans?


I’ll follow one back home today
I’ll find out what they do
Then I’ll put it in a poem
That they can read to you.
- Peter Dixon






tags:teachers day quotes, teachers day, teachers day cards, teachers day essay, teachers day poems ,teacher, teacher poem, teachers day quotes, full form of teacher, teachers day in india ,
teachers poems ,teachers day date ,5 september 2010,
teachers day sms, teachers day messages, quotes for teachers, teachers day poems in hindi, teacher s day messages ,teachers day sms, teachers day quotes, teachers day, teachers day wishes, teachers day greetings ,teachers day quotes, happy teachers day message, teachers day sms, happy teachers day quotes, happy teacher s day wishes ,teachers day greeting cards wallpaper, teachers day quotes, teachers day greeting message, teacher day message, happy teachers day card 


No comments:

Post a Comment